Hilton Herbs Seaweed & Rosehip
SEAWEED & ROSEHIP
- The natural vitamin & mineral source
- For strong healthy gums, bones, nails, coat & skin
Seaweed & Rosehip is formulated to maintain and support:
- dogs of all ages, providing a balanced blend of nutrients
- healthy coat colour and skin quality
Seaweed & Rosehip is a fine cut dry supplement helping to provide a balanced blend of vitamins, minerals and trace elements including iodine, calcium and vitamin c. Some customers like to switch between Vital Daily Health and our Seaweed & Rosehip supplement to give optimum coverage throughout the year.
Note: Dog owners could use the more granular Equine Hoof & Health supplement if they own several dogs of larger breeds, BUT do use a 2.5ml scoop instead of the Equine sized scoop contained in the Hoof & Health supplement. The more granular texture may make it unsuitable for small dogs.
Seaweed Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
Rosehip shells (Rosa canina)
How do I use it?
1 scoop/10kg bodyweight
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 052 3672 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org