Made in Great Britain with British ingredients, including quality fresh meats, organic minerals and vitamins, a range of fruit, vegetables and botanicals. Formulated without Grain, Gluten & White Potato.
Available in 12kg, 6kg and 2kg bags
Eden Semi-Moist Duck and Tripe
- Soft and gentle to eat.
- Freshly Prepared Duck and Tripe
- Superfoods; Coconut Oil, Cranberry, Garlic,
Green Lipped Mussel and Spirulina.
- Made in Great Britain with British ingredients.
- Free from artificial colours and flavours.
- Eden is formulated without cereals, rice, seeds or beet pulp.
- Additional herbs, vitamins and minerals supporting the body’s natural balance.
- Supplements including Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to support joint health.
Freshly Prepared Duck (37%), Dried Duck (18%), Sweet Potato, Glycerine, Freshly Prepared Tripe (4%), Tapioca, Chickpea Flour, Duck Liver (2%), Lucerne, Coconut Oil (0.37%), Minerals, Vitamins, Dried Pumpkin, Seaweed Oil, Dried Apple, Garlic Powder (0.07%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.07%), Dried Cranberry (0.04%), Spirulina (0.04%), Fructooligosaccharides (480 mg/kg), Glucosamine (350 mg/kg), MSM (350 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (250 mg/kg).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein: 20%, Crude Oils and Fats: 13%, Crude Fibres: 2.3%, Crude Ash: 8.5%, Moisture: 18%, Omega 6: 2.5%, Omega 3: 0.3%, Calcium: 1.6%, Phosphorus: 0.9%.
Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,425 IU /kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 IU /kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 IU /kg.
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.5 mg/kg, Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate320 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 144 mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 224 mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060 125 mg/kg.
Metabolisable Energy: 3150 kCal/kg (315 kCal/100g)